For months now, my friend has been wanting me to help decorate her 5-year-old daughter’s bedroom. I told her that we would have to start with the most important piece — the piece that makes or breaks an entire room: the rug.
It can take a simple room from bland to BAM!!
Check out the two rooms down below. Both of them are fantastically decorated rooms, but the rugs are the one item that take them over the top.
So when she told me that she fell in love with this nuLoom Avignon Pink Toto Rug from Wayfair, I knew we could finally begin. It’s a flatweave rug, made of 100% cotton.
I told her that she had made a great selection because it is feminine without being too juvenile.
We then began making a virtual bedroom with other products from Wayfair‘s site. I told her to keep the furniture basic so that she didn’t outgrow it in a few years and would have to start all over again.
We then added the more fun touches to the room with the bedding and accessories.
Originally my friend had chosen a rug with cute but childish polka-dots, but once again we didn’t want her to hate it the second she became a tween.
- Skyline Furniture Tufted Arch Upholstered Headboard
- My World Crazy Pink Ladybug Quilt Set
- Lea Emma’s Treasures 54″ W Computer Desk with Six Utility Drawers
- Jubilee Collection Crystal Flower 5 Light Chandelier
- Woodbridge Home Designs Marianne 2 Drawer Nightstand
- TransGlobe Lighting Kids Korner 23″ H Table Lamp with Drum Shade
- nuLOOM Avignon Pink Toto Rug
Here’s the best part, Wayfair is offering you a 15% off discount on all of their area rugs! Just use the promo code: RUGLUV49.
The offer is only good from 7/31 to 8/4 so make sure you use it before it’s gone!